[Freeswitch-users] Phones losing registration

Dave Stevenson stevendt at primrosebank.net
Tue Feb 2 09:29:34 PST 2010

Hi,

I have a mixture of phones and am having a problem with some of them periodically losing registration with FreeSwitch.

All the phones start off working after provisioning and have registration expiry times configured of 3600 seconds.

The Cisco and Thomson phones are OK, staying registered without problems but other phones, including SwissVoice IP10Ss and a cheap wireless VOIP phone lose registration after a random time, sometimes hours, sometimes days.

Is this a common issue with known work-arounds or can someone point me in the right direction for how to see if any errors are being generated or if I need to turn on any additional FreeSWITCH logging options to trap the errors please ?

regards
Dave