[Freeswitch-users] Outbound Call (No Registration)

RR ranjtech at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 12:24:17 PST 2010

Hi Frank,

Thanks for the response. The remote gateway is not running FreeSWITCH. But
that's ok, I figured out the problem. I was capturing packets from the wrong
IP address so after adding the username/password, the call did manage to get
to the other end (after I realized the source IP was wrong) and realized
that my dialplan at the other side wasn't setup correctly. Should be able to
fix that.

BTW, before I go hunting in the Wiki, can you off the top of your head tell
me how I can manipulate numbers in the dialplan?

If my destination number = 00614xxxxxxxx but I want to send 120#614xxxxxxx
instead, how would I do that?

Thanks
\R