[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH SBC Setup (HA mode)

Ghulam Mustafa mustafa.pk at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 08:35:29 MSK 2010

@Giovanni;

Yes you are right, i have my desired setup in place. A 2 node mysql-cluster
is in place, was just thinking about the possibility of sqlite db fs/block
level replication. thank you everyone for putting thoughts on it.

though my second question about track-calls performance went un-answered, i
hope one of dev's can explain how it can degrade performance on a high load
server.

keeping scalability in view i'd love to know how a rpc or curl backend for
core db will perform :) though i know it's not yet implemented neither there
are any chances but just a thought.

Regards,

--
Ghulam Mustafa