[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH SBC Setup (HA mode)

Avi Marcus Avi at aMarcus.com
Thu Dec 30 21:34:18 MSK 2010

Linode has some great guides for setting it up:
http://library.linode.com/linux-ha/

<http://library.linode.com/linux-ha/>I'm going with master-master mysql for
now because I don't want the second machine to be completely passive, I'd
like the ability to do something with it if I wished.
-Avi