[Freeswitch-users] mod_callcenter features

Rob Hutton justlikeef at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 15:42:11 MSK 2010

Some of the API commands are on in the Wiki under the heading API:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_callcenter

Everything starts with callcenter_config, so you can feel your way around the command line and everything is fairly self explanatory.

What do you mean control the call flow?  Can you give an example of what you are trying to accomplish?

--
Thanks,
Rob