[Freeswitch-users] Moving RTP relay to another FS BOX?

Fabio Pietrosanti (naif) lists at infosecurity.ch
Thu Dec 30 14:00:16 MSK 2010

Hi Steven,

if i understand correctly in your scenario "C2" is SIP registered to FS2.

While i would like to have C1 and C2 both SIP registered to FS1, but if
they match certain parameters (that's application logic), i want their
RTP flow to goes proxed trough FS2.

FS1 is in Europe.
FS2 is in India.
C1 and C1 are in India.

C1 and C1 are connected to FS1 in Europe for SIP.

I would like to have the flow as follow:
SIP Flow: C1 -> FS1 -> C2
RTP flow: C1 -> FS2 -> C2

Obviously FS1 need in some way to be able to "instruct" C1 and C2 to go
trough FS2, and FS2 to handle RTP relay.

>From my basic feeling i would need to move to a Kamailio+RTPProxy
solutions, but if FS could have the flexibility to implement such
solution it would be *much better* as i am already FS based.

Also if some custom development is required, i would be happy to sponsor
some bounty about it.

Fabio