[Freeswitch-users] mutilple destination phone ringing on incoming call, skypopen dial plan from Sip X-lite

Norman Lam hwnorman at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 30 06:08:48 MSK 2010

Hi Everyone

1.       Could anybody  tell me how to have multiple destination ringing
from an incoming skypopen,

Currently is set to  <param name="destination" value="1000"/>

      But I want it to ring on 1001, 1002,1003, and so on.

2.        Does anybody have a outgoing  dial plan from sip X-lite to
skypopen ( skype network), I try looking at the Mod skypopen Skype Endpoint
and Trunk wiki site but couldn't figure it out.

Please advise , Thank in advance

Norman