[Freeswitch-users] DTMF missing

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu Dec 30 03:32:14 MSK 2010

I do not believe you have ruled out the client misbehaving. Record the call
and listen to the wav to see if the DTMFs are happening in band or not. You
can also tcpdump the traffic to/from the client and analyze in Wireshark.
You can look at VoIP calls and if you do a graph it will show any DTMFs sent
via RFC2833.

The likelihood that FS is broken is extremely small compared to the
likelihood that your client is doing something silly.
-MC