[Freeswitch-users] New FS sounds testing

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu Dec 30 03:16:44 MSK 2010

FreeSWITCHers,

We have the new sounds rolled and I'd like to do some expanded testing
before I update in git. If anyone wants to get the latest sounds then go to
your src directory and edit build/sounds_version.txt. Change en-us-callie
from 1.0.13 to 1.0.14 and then do "make cd-sounds-install". The latest
sounds should get installed. Please try this on your non-production systems
first! :) Please reply to me off-list and let me know if you run into any
problems or if the sounds are okay. I would like feedback either way. If we
don't have any issues then I'll bump the sounds version in git and everyone
will be good to go.

Thanks!
-Michael

P.S. - If you would like to review which sound prompts are new to 1.0.14
then check this commit:
http://fisheye.freeswitch.org/browse/freeswitch.git/docs/phrase/phrase_en.xml?r1=ee051faef39ff78d7805f1eb8c9f6330a4258032&r2=257c7edaf7d7e6151d11e5ef924d87a77f2c369b