[Freeswitch-users] Briding two sip-trunks

Brian Campbell bcxml at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 30 03:15:27 MSK 2010

Hi Ralph

I have done a fair bit of work hooking FreeSwitch to Microsoft Speech Server 2007..same issue...Speech Server only does SIP over TCP

I have documented the whole process that I went through in a 6 part blog series over at www.gotspeech.net.

Part 1 of the series can be found here http://gotspeech.net/blogs/verbalinput/archive/2009/12.aspx

I am still getting up to speed with Lync 2010, so I dont know whether the process is the same as it was for Speech Server 2007, but hopefully the blog postings will help you out

Cheers

Brian Campbell
Speech Developer
Micro Design Centre Inc