[Freeswitch-users] multiple-registration for same extension

Madovsky infos at madovsky.org
Wed Dec 29 20:11:20 MSK 2010

yes,

<param name="multiple-registrations" value="true"/>
and restart FS.
also is it need to put this line in internal.xml or external.xml knowing that
registrations are effective only in internal.xml ?

> It's worked for me several times, however, I usually bridge to "user/$extension".
but if you use sofia_contact in the dialplan bridge it gives to you sofia/$${domain}/extension@$${domain}
so how to use user/extension in mutliple-registrations ?

as I use a cluster with SRV NAPTR for outbound calls maybe it's the problem.
I noticed that if the call arrives in the same node as the one where phones are registered it works.
if not, only 1 phone or no phone rings. weirdly there is nothing abnormal on debug log