[Freeswitch-users] voicemail operator-extension - Multi-tenantEnvironment

Aloysius Lloyd lloyd.aloysius at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 01:44:00 MSK 2010

When I press 9 the call get transfered to the default context. Then I try
get the ${domain_name} that is giving the default domain_name. I could not
find a way to get the correct voicemal domain_name from the from default
context.

xml_curl .... right now I am using xml_curl. All users defined in mysql,
 then I use a php script for the user informations.

How to use xml_curl for voicemail ? please let me know if there any
help/docs on this.

Thanks
LLoyd