[Freeswitch-users] voicemail operator-extension - Multi-tenantEnvironment

Aloysius Lloyd lloyd.aloysius at sunteltech.ca
Tue Dec 28 07:08:05 MSK 2010

$${domain} - incorrect

It is already set when the Chanel is created. here is the dialplan when I
reach to voicemail box already belong to a domain.

<action application="bridge" data="loopback/app=voicemail:default
${domain_name} ${dialed_extension}"/>

when is press 9 - I am already in the domain extension voice mail box so
there is ${domain_name} variable have the value.

looks to me voicemail application does not understand the ${domain_name}

Thanks
Lloyd