[Freeswitch-users] deactivate nibblebill in dialplan

Avi Marcus Avi at aMarcus.com
Sun Dec 26 17:24:19 MSK 2010

I *suppose* it's a 2 step process.
You need to set the nobal to transfer them to an extension that checks if
it's relevant to send them to voicemail, else, it send them to a "Empty
balance" error message.
Then, on the voicemail part, you simple unset nibble_account and
mod_nibblebill ignores the channel. No account = no billing.

-Avi Marcus