[Freeswitch-users] Dropping the Subject: header

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 20:25:42 MSK 2010

Ah, you're quite right... sorry, I locked onto you saying that you
were setting it for a custom app and assumed you were trying to do
something outside of the specification.

Looking at the source code, it looks like FreeSWITCH doesn't currently
provide any way to use that field on an INVITE from mod_sofia... if
you wanted it you'd have to open a Jira ticket.

http://jira.freeswitch.org/

Regards,
-Steve