[Freeswitch-users] Query related to enabling SRTP in FreeSWITCH-1.0.7

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Wed Dec 22 21:45:13 MSK 2010

But go look up sip offer answer since you offered it first you obviously prefer it and we have no way to prefer it right now since sofia handles that if you set the srtp to option and its the first in the offier it will pick it and reject the non-srtp one.

Otherwise you can file a bounty on this and we can investigate what we can do about it.

/b