[Freeswitch-users] call dropped while trying to transfer

George Niculae george at ezuce.com
Wed Dec 22 19:35:07 MSK 2010

Hi All,

I am working on an IVR application based on FS (running FreeSWITCH
Version 1.0.head (git-43393f2 2010-12-15 20-59-42 -0600) where the
following scenario fails:
user 201 calls to 100 (autoattendant), hears menu then press # to
transfer to voicemail (101), but the call is dropped (transfer is made
using uuid_deflect api command)
Dialplan extension configured like:

  <extension name="IVR">
    <condition field="destination_number" expression="^IVR${dollar}">
      <action application="socket" data="192.168.0.114:8084 async full"/>
    </condition>
  </extension>

Actions taken are:
- when call arrives to extension 100 call is bridged (hangup_after_bridge=true)
- answer the call, autoattendant menu is played and DTMF collected
- when # pressed, call is transfered to 101 using uuid_deflect
- call arrives to voicemail extension and is again bridged
- call is answered - at this point in time the initial bridge hangs up
and the whole call is dropped
Please see console output http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/14855

When debugging the application, If I keep the first channel connected
transfer works just fine without dropping the call.
Pretty sure I'm missing something here, any suggestion highly appreciated

Thanks,
George