[Freeswitch-users] calling card app design decision

Chris Burns chris at cloudtel.com
Wed Dec 22 17:50:37 MSK 2010

Keep your app server and call server separate is my opinion. I would recommend
inline scripting the small stuff with lua instead of loading the JVM into
your switch

Anything for billing should be done through events and not inline. Run the JVM
outside the switch and connect to the event socket. If you design it right,
you can scale out multiple switches and have your code in a single JVM
monitor them all