[Freeswitch-users] Disable UPnP for "internal" port only?

Tom C mel0torme at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 20:19:43 MSK 2010

I see that I can run ./freeswitch -nonat to completely disable the use of
UPnP.

But what if I only want FS to stop opening a path to its internal
registration port (5060)?  All the devices that I want to register are on my
home network, behind the NAT, and I'd prefer not to expose the internal
registration port to hackers until I need to.  (And then, only after I have
learned more about security measures that I can implement).