[Freeswitch-users] FreeSwitch cant handle Pre-Paid ?

Chris Burns chris at cloudtel.com
Sun Dec 19 03:49:26 MSK 2010

If I was forced at gunpoint to use javascript to implement pre-paid billing,
it would start something like the example below

<extension name="testJSprepay">
  <condition field="destination_number" expression="^9001$">
    <action application="answer"/>
    <action application="export" data="nolocal:api_on_answer=jsrun test.js
${uuid}"/>
    <action application="bridge"
data="sofia/gateway/mySBC/myCellPhoneNumber"/>
  </condition>
</extension>

Contents of test.js:

uuid_a = argv[0];
uuid_b = apiExecute("uuid_getvar", uuid_a + "  bridge_uuid");
console_log("warning", "uuid_a=" + uuid_a + "\n");
console_log("warning", "uuid_b=" + uuid_b + "\n");

for (;;) {
  msleep(1000);
  exists_a = apiExecute("uuid_exists", uuid_a);
  exists_b = apiExecute("uuid_exists", uuid_b);

  if (exists_a == "true" && exists_b == "true") {
    console_log("warning", "call is still connected\n");
  } else {
    console_log("warning", "call has ended\n");
    break;
  }
}