[Freeswitch-users] FreeSwitch cant handle Pre-Paid ?

Shamun toha md shamun.toha at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 23:48:34 MSK 2010

Hello,

FreeSwitch gets freezed when i try to make it for Pre-Paid track.

ex:
while(session.ready())
{
   curl(....balance...);
}

I tried many possibilities but still i cant make this setTimeout() function
working. How can i track when call is connected, seperate option to allow me
tracking that call.

Is it really not possible ? is it better to have other switch for this,
because FreeSwitch cant allow developers to put there own javascript
function while call is connected ? Should we use for this other switch
? ex: OpenSIPS
or Kamilio.

Please kindly guide, project is taking way too long only for this feature,
dont found any wiki guide about this info.

Thanks & Regards