[Freeswitch-users] freetdm and ring_ready

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Fri Dec 17 17:21:46 MSK 2010

On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 1:14 PM, Michael Collins <msc at freeswitch.org> wrote:

Moy,
> So is this a case of relying on incorrect behavior as a "feature"? Just
> confirming. I'll make sure that the pre_answer app is mentioned in the
> FreeTDM wiki pages where appropriate.

Yes, that's what it looks like to me. I just would like confirmation from
Neil that "pre_answer" works as expected.

Neil: If "pre_answer" does not work for FreeTDM, please open a bug in jira.

Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer
Sangoma Technologies Inc. | 100 Renfrew Drive, Suite 100, Markham ON L3R 9R6
Canada
t. 1 905 474 1990 x128 | e. moy at sangoma.com