[Freeswitch-users] call pickup/ DTMF / routing

Sam u2nsam at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 18:31:40 MSK 2010

Thanks Ghulam,

I recently had started work on freeswitch ,

1.For the call pickup I was planning to use it with callgroup such that a
group of extension would be picked up by a particular group only.
like support will pickup support extension and billing will pickup billing
extensions.

2. Is there any function just to get digits without playing ?
     the digits should get captured on $(digits) var so that i can use those
digits for further routing.

3.for the routing via hangup cause the context conbridge is all there , here
the log is not generated/captured for the hangup cause.
<action application="log" data="1 B-leg hangup cause:
${bridge_hangup_cause}"/>

so the next statement is not getting executed.

regards
Sam