[Freeswitch-users] originate call generates weird noise and freezes phone

Sébastien Frippiat sfrippiat at dti-be.com
Tue Dec 14 11:33:35 MSK 2010

Setting verbose_sdp to true didn't seem to change anything.

I enabled logs by pressing F8 (console loglevel 7) + F10 (sofia profile
internal siptrace on). You can find them here:
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/14774

Sorry there are several unrelated SIP messages but I prefered not to
delete anything from the logs.

Thank you for your help,
Sebastien Frippiat