[Freeswitch-users] Cepstral + FS question

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Dec 14 10:47:26 MSK 2010

Cepstral can help with this. They have a licensing server that runs and
whenever there's a swift instance then a "port" is in use. I don't know what
happens if you try to go over, but I do believe that there is a command line
option that lets you poll the license server so you can see how many ports
are in use.

-MC