[Freeswitch-users] Asterisk migrations

Aloysius Lloyd lloyd.aloysius at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 20:37:50 MSK 2010

Hi Michael,

Recently I shutdown 7 Asterisk boxes and move all customers to a
Single Multi tenant FreeSWITCH box.

I did not create any tools . All I did is create custom dial plan for each
domain. But here is couple of areas I find more difficulties

1. Find Me / Follow Me + Confirm
2. NAT Handling
3. Call Forwarding on System Level not the Phone level
4. Toggle Dial plan conditions . Eg: Day/Night mode
5. Voice mail features

Other than that FreeSWITCH is more scalable and have lots of flexibility.

Thanks
Lloyd