[Freeswitch-users] G729B and mod_com_g729

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 20:29:31 MSK 2010

Brian, just out of curiosity (and I know this is bad bad bad bad) why
not have a compatibility setting so that codecs identified by static
IANA-assigned numbers (his example uses G729's assigned 18) can still
function. Or are there any broken devices that use the wrong numbers
that that might cause even problems with?

*ducks*

-Steve