[Freeswitch-users] Disabling Google Voice Voicemail

mazilo Nabble at slickdeals.endjunk.com
Fri Dec 10 03:37:51 MSK 2010

Avi Marcus wrote:

> <action application="answer"/>
> <action application="send_dtmf" data="1"/> (if needed for call screening)
>
> Hmm, the ringing part is harder than I thought. I don't think ring_ready
> will work...
Thanks for the above sample. I injected it in the dialplan, but it doesn't
work. In other words, the call went to GV voicemail after the 4th ring.

Well try that, if not, maybe a transfer or something after - see
> http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Dialplan_FollowMe#FollowMe_Dialplan_Example_3
Thanls for the above link. One of the examples shows how to implement the
call timeout as suggested by the
http://freeswitch-users.2379917.n2.nabble.com/Disabling-Google-Voice-Voicemail-tp5818816p5819684.html
above post . And, this too doesn't work, unfortunately.

-----
don't and stop are the ONLY two 4-letter words considered offensive to men,
but not when used together.