[Freeswitch-users] Refusing REFER requests

mayamatakeshi mayamatakeshi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 01:49:29 MSK 2010

On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 7:32 AM, Brian West <brian at freeswitch.org> wrote:

> TAG_IF((profile->mflags & MFLAG_REFER), NUTAG_ALLOW("REFER")),
>
> This removes refer from the allowed methods in sofia so we will say that
> the method is NOT allowed.
>
> If you want to refuse when the destination is invalid then give up now
> because you will need to know before the refer is sent to know that.

I am not sure what you mean.
I was thinking in adding a new parameter for mod_sofia like
"forbidden_transfer_target" and add code in sofia.c right after that MFLAG
check:

if (!(profile->mflags & MFLAG_REFER)) {
  nua_respond(nh, SIP_403_FORBIDDEN, NUTAG_WITH_THIS(nua), TAG_END());
  goto done;
}

// my pseudo-code:

if (REFER_URI =~ forbidded_transfer_target) {