[Freeswitch-users] drops calls in the first 60 seconds

Aloysius Lloyd lloyd.aloysius at sunteltech.ca
Thu Dec 9 21:39:01 MSK 2010

Chris,

I just switch the customer from Asterisk to FreeSWITCH. The same DD-WRT
firmware run smoothly for a long time with the Asterisk.I do not think there
is no issue with DD-WRT firmware. I am thinking the Aastra phone.

Because of calls Drop , I do not want to switch the router which is working
fine. In your case Asterisk/ FreeeSWITCH in the same network. My case
FreeSWITCH in the Data center( Public Network) , Phones behind the NAT

I work from my home and I use the same DD-WRT firmware to connect same
FreeSWITCH, but using Linksys SPA942 phone. Never have any problem.

Victor,

Thank you for the suggestion. I am going to capture and analyse.

My question is Does anyone have similar experience with Aastra Phones &
FreeSWITCH.

Thanks
Lloyd