[Freeswitch-users] OS X lower FS idle processor if launchd used

Mario G mario_fs at mgtech.com
Thu Dec 9 20:47:52 MSK 2010

Note for OS X users and developers:
While working on the memory leak problem I noticed that on OS X FreeSWITCH used more processor utilization at idle while running in background mode. The difference was 2.9 percent vs 4.3 percent. I found that if started with Terminal with or without -nc the utilization was lower than using launchd. I discovered that when i added -nc to the FS plist for launchd processor is lowered to the same level as if started from Terminal. I updated the OS X wiki.

Mario G