[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH 64bit compilation error (Solaris 10)

RR ranjtech at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 03:10:32 MSK 2010

Ok Cool thanks.

BTW, here's another dumb question. Have you or anyone else reading this
thread have had better success with Installing, compiling FS on Solaris 10
as compared to OpenSolaris 0906 etc OR the other way around? I am currently
experimenting with trying to compile Asterisk in Soalris for the last 2-3
weeks and it's not going well at all. I have created and destroyed over 4-5
VMs with different packages, libraries, paths, makefile mods and I don't
know what not, but still have not been able to compile it successfully. If
FS is more straightforward to install, then even though my initial platform
architecture was built around Asterisk as the media server, I will change
that to FS and figure out / re-write the code that was written for the
FastAGI for Asterisk.

Any comments from anyone about this will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
RR