[Freeswitch-users] cepstral problem

Phone phone.bytes at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 00:12:19 MSK 2010

Just wondering if you have had any luck in resolving this issue.

We are running Cent 5.5 on FreeSWITCH Version 1.0.head (git-8825b6e
2010-11-28 17-15-39 -0500) with Cepstral 5.1 with the Callie voice.

We have good audio for a short period of time, then suddenly the audio
is gone.  Watching the logs, it show that it is trying to play the
correct TTS, but it is silent.

We have tried to unload and reload mod_cepstral, but the only way we
have been able to restore the audio is with a FreeSWITCH restart.

These voices sound good, but with these issues, it is really not useable.

Any Ideas?  Thanks