[Freeswitch-users] creating conferences

Avi Marcus Avi at aMarcus.com
Tue Dec 7 19:25:45 MSK 2010

Hi.
1) If you want to create XML, it may be easier to use xml_curl to serve up
the xml dynamically rather than doing a reload.

2) The web GUI FusionPBX has a developed conference creation, assignation,
and management interface. I hate seeing people rebuilding things from
scratch unnecessarily. See if it suits your need.

-Avi