[Freeswitch-users] get error on skypopen module

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 16:40:15 MSK 2010

> how to turn off the debug?? remove the below line in skypopen.xml.conf
>    <param name="debug" value="8"/>

Yes, remove that line, then do reloadxml and reload mod_skypopen to
pick up the new config. Or restart FS.

> i do check the CPU performance so 1 call from/to skype client it will cost 5% CPU of server
> if 2 calls, CPU will be 10%
>
> i dont know that is normal when freeswitch run with skypopen module

Are you using the dummy sound driver? That's meant to reduce the CPU
usage, but I don't know how much. % will also depend on what CPU
you're using.

> how do i change the
> Would you like to receive list mail batched in a daily digest?

1) Visit that link
2) Enter your email and click 'Unsubscribe or edit options' near the bottom
3) Enter your password (there's a reminder button that'll email it to
you if you don't know it)
4) Scroll down to the 'Your FreeSWITCH-users Subscription Options' section
5) Flip the 'Set Digest Mode' setting to Off and click 'Submit my changes'

-Steve