[Freeswitch-users] How to force the usage of g729 instead of g729b

Jan Riedinger riedinger at sns.eu
Thu Dec 2 20:48:02 MSK 2010

As far as I know the codec strings for g729 and g729b are the same,
despite these codecs are  not compatible according RFC 3555 (at least
Cisco is reading the RFC in that way,
https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-3188).

--
Jan Riedinger                           Phone :  +49-30-39 73 19 66
Dipl.-Inf. | Managing Director          Fax   :  +49-30-39 73 19 64
                                         E-Mail:  riedinger at sns.eu
SNS Consult GmbH                        ICQ   :  163-237-041
Südwestkorso 49a                        MSN   :  jan at sns-consult.de
14197 Berlin GERMANY                    Skype :  Jan Riedinger

AG Charlottenburg - HRB 71973