[Freeswitch-users] "No Digits to send" on purpose?

Jeroen C. van Gelderen slim at thegreek.com
Thu Dec 2 04:22:45 MSK 2010

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your feedback.

I've attempted to create a decent bug:

 http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/OPENZAP-120

Cheers,
-Slim
--
Jeroen C. "Slim" van Gelderen

  _____

From: freeswitch-users-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org
[mailto:freeswitch-users-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org] On Behalf Of Brian
West
Sent: Wednesday, December 01, 2010 17:23
To: FreeSWITCH Users Help
Subject: Re: [Freeswitch-users] "No Digits to send" on purpose?

This is NOT specifically a FreeSWITCH issue its mod_freetdm that has the
parsing setup to require digits... small bug on jira would get this
resolved.  http://jira.freeswitch.org

/b

On Dec 1, 2010, at 4:12 PM, Jeroen C. van Gelderen wrote:

The problem is that Freeswitch in its current incarnation insists that I
send at least one DTMF digit out on the FXO port. I work around this issue
by sending a 'w' "digit" as follows:

  <action application="bridge" data="freetdm/span_fxo_csd/1/w"/>

This does not actually cause any DTMF tones to be sent out on the FXO port
(so my dialtone is not disturbed) but it does cause a 5-second wait before
the dialtone is heard on the FXS port.

What I really need is this:

  <action application="bridge" data="freetdm/span_fxo_csd/1/"/>

Using this however results in the "No Digits to send" error.