[Freeswitch-users] ringback on aleg during bleg_app

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 04:18:01 MSK 2010

if you are using bridge_pre_exec you already answered it, so of course
it's not going to ring anymore.

you had the right idea with group_confirm, just because you are not
trying to confirm doesn't mean you can't use it for this:

group_confirm_key=exec
group_confirm_file=playback foo.wav

as soon as the file plays the call will bridge.

On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 10:22 AM, Alexandre Fiori <fiorix at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi guys,
> When bridge_pre_execute_bleg_app is executing, aleg remain in silence.
> More specifically, let's say aleg is listening the ringback, bleg answer the
> call and start executing the bleg_app. After the call is answer by bleg,
> aleg immediately stops ringing and remain in silence while bleg_app is
> executing.
> How can I make aleg keep listening the ringback until bleg_app is finished
> and media (audio) is bridged?
> That is similar to the group_confirm_key=exec behavior, but I have to
> use bridge_pre_execute_bleg_app because it's not about confirming the call,
> it's about playing some audio files before media is bridged. The problem is,
> aleg should keep the ringback before bleg_app is finished.
> Thanks!
> --
> Ship ahoy! Hast seen the While Whale?
>   - Melville's Captain Ahab