[Freeswitch-users] SNMP - FS_cli -x syntax

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Wed Dec 1 22:32:08 MSK 2010

At approx line 3578 in mod_commands.c you have this:

sprintf(sql,
"select * from channels where hostname='%s' and uuid like '%s' or name like
'%s' or cid_name like '%s' or cid_num like '%s' order by created_epoch",
hostname, argv[2], argv[2], argv[2], argv[2]);

So the five fields that the 'like' param includes are:
hostname
uuid
name (that is, channel name)
cid_name
cid_num

So in theory you can do something like this:
show channels like sofia
or
show channels like freetdm
or
show channels like loopback

It's my understanding that relying on the channel name in this manner has
some drawbacks, as the name of the channel can change. Therefore it may be
better for you to dump the whole list of channels and perform your parsing
offline with a perl/python/whatever script.

What is the ultimate output format that you are wanting?
-MC