[Freeswitch-users] how to register a gateway to freeswitch

Octavio Duarte xduvox at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 21:01:34 PDT 2010

Hello everybody

I have FreeSwitch running and i have done some call between extensions, i
bought the book on amazon its a great book but its focus to make a pbx , i
could not find an answer to my problem, i have a Quintum and 2 land lines
connected to it. My quintum does not have a fixed IP, i wanna use my Quintum
as a gateway  to sent call to PSTN, but i cant beacause i dont know the ip
address. i wanna know if is there a way to register the gateway to
freeswitch?  or maybe i can register the quintum as a endpoin but how can i
sent the dialed number()destination_number) to that endpoint or user? so i
either want to use mod distributor (simple round-robin) and Limit on it,
beacuse all examples i have seen is for using with gateways!

I have read mod sofia and almost the whole book but i can find any example
for doing this!

Thanks in advance for everyone in this project that is amazing!