[Freeswitch-users] Early Media troubles

Jock McKechnie jock.mckechnie at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 12:10:52 PDT 2010

Thank you, Brian.

I have actually omitted an awful lot of "grasping at straws" steps, however
I have tried this (and I did it again, just now, both with the .wav ringback
and the cadence ringback, just to be certain I hadn't imagined it) and there
is still no RTP coming out after the 183.

The ringback after pre_answer was tried because of this:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Misc._Dialplan_Tools_ring_ready
(I also tried ring_ready instead of a pre_answer without any particular
progress - although I don't understand, for the same reason as above, why
ringback being set after ring_ready actually works... Not that it does for
me, anyway ;)

So, apparently, not quite _that_ easy. Perhaps something else I've missed?

 - JP