[Freeswitch-users] Stream audio file/live to multiple SIP endpoints with IP multicast

Alberto La Rosa alarosa at openintellect.eu
Mon Aug 30 00:49:16 PDT 2010

Hi Thomas,

I was reading old messages on freeswitch-users mailing list and I found
one your old request.

As I am facing similar issue and I would like to know if you already found
a way to handle SIP INVITE to endpoints in order to join the audio stream
on IP multicast.

I am going to investigate on sofia sip internals in order to
understand how to generate SDP that specifies audio stream on
IP multicast.

Many thanks in adavance.

Best Regards,
Alberto