[Freeswitch-users] iPhone SIP Client for FreeSwitch ?

Meftah Tayeb tayeb.meftah at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 07:28:48 PDT 2010

media5fone is clever
work very very well with fs
and 100% interoperable
+HD audio
Le 30/08/2010 16:49, Dave Stevenson a écrit :
> Hi,
> I have an iPhone 4 (not Jailbroken), and now that IPhone OS4 supports
> multi-tasking, I want to use it with FreeSwitch.
> I'd be interested to hear what experience others have with iPhone SIP
> apps connecting to FreeSwitch.
> There seems to be a few Apps out there which would work, some free,
> some not. I have one which seems to work (Media5 VOIP) and supports
> mutli-tasking, i.e., I can have it in the background and it alerts me
> what a SIP call comes in, so it might be all that I need. I would just
> like to hear if anyone thinks that there's something better out there-
>  which is not too expensive obviously :-)
> regards
> Dave

Meftah Tayeb
Sales Manager
Ove Telecom
direct: +13477595883
INUM: +883510001289101
MSN: sqlsrvx86 at hotmail.com
yahoo: vsdevx86
OVETEL USA: +1-212-401-0707
OVETEL UK: +44-20-34110486
OVETEL Ukraine: +380-44-3607309
OVETEL Jordan: +962-6-2508905
OVETEL South Africa: +27-11-4613345
http://www.ovetel.com
follow us on Twitter for the latest price updates:
http://twitter.com/ovetel