[Freeswitch-users] Skype 2.0.72 or 2.1.0.81

Sameer Khan sameer2k3t at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 00:06:16 PDT 2010

Hi dear Giovani,
i need to use multiple instances of same skype username, i googled but i
could not find skype 2.0.72. on latest skype it doesnt work
can you please provide me if you have it with you... please upload it
somewhere and provide the link and also add link to wiki page so it will  be
helpful for everyone.
'

Thanks