[Freeswitch-users] How to set .wav file as a voice-mail greeting?

Rupa Schomaker rupa at rupa.com
Sat Aug 28 21:07:06 PDT 2010

I didn't look closely enough.  vm_prefs api is for retrieving the info, not
setting it.

You can either update the entry in the database directly or extend the
voicemail api to support updating the information.  If you aren't up to
implementing the latter yourself (attach a patch to jira) maybe a bounty
would get it done?

On Fri, Aug 27, 2010 at 10:35 AM, Victor Chukalovskiy <Victor at isptelecom.net
> wrote:

>  Rupa,
>
> I see "vm_prefs" in the Database Schema section of Vocimeail WiKi. There is
> a "greeting_path" variable. I guess this is what I need.
> How one access FS database though?
>
> Thank you, V.
>

> On -10/01/37 02:59 PM, Rupa Schomaker wrote:
>
> Have you looked at the vm_prefs api?
>
> On Thu, Aug 26, 2010 at 10:38 PM, Victor Chukalovskiy <
> Victor at isptelecom.net> wrote:
>
>>  Quick question:
>> Is there an elegant way of using pre-recorder .wav file as a greeting
>> for voice mail box of a user?
>> My feeling is that No unless editing DB. But I'd be happy to learn I'm
>> mistaken :-)
>>
>> Thank you,
>> Victor

> -Rupa