[Freeswitch-users] Automated Attendant?

Jim jim at k4gvo.com
Sat Aug 28 01:53:24 PDT 2010

It's interesting the wiki goes to great lengths to explain the
difference between an automated attendant and  IVR and elsewhere in the
wiki in the list of features Automated Attendant is shown, however there
is no mention of usage/configuration etc.

So I'm left to think that you have to roll your own Automated Attendant
using IVR which brings to mind the question "why suggest there are two
different things when they appear to be the same?"

But my question really is, "is there an Automated Attendant in FS
separate from IVR and if  so can I get some details?"

Thanks,
Jim.