[Freeswitch-users] Become a FreeSWITCH NINJA - Signup for FreeSWITCH Training in New York City!

Darren Schreiber d at d-man.org
Fri Aug 27 14:43:41 PDT 2010

Hi folks,
After a very successful 1st training, I'm pleased to announce our second official FreeSWITCH Training in New York City!

The training is a 3-day bootcamp where we'll dive deep into FreeSWITCH and all the various goodies FreeSWITCH has to offer.

Scheduled from October 13th-15th in downtown Manhattan, you'll learn everything you've ever wanted to know to master FreeSWITCH, including:

 *   Understanding configuration files and the default configuration
 *   Call authentication and routing basics
 *   Integration modules (mod_skypiax, mod_dingaling for Skype/GTalk/XMPP integration)
 *   the FreeSWITCH event system
 *   Load balancing and high availability
 *   FreeSWITCH Internals
 *   How to debug and troubleshoot FreeSWITCH
 *   Building Custom C Modules
 *   Advanced Modules
Registration is open now and group discounts are available. Please contact me for more information! Hope to see you in New York!

For more information, visit http://www.voipkb.com/

Sincerely,

Darren Schreiber
the 2600hz Project