[Freeswitch-users] more info: CONTACT header via fs_cli: was issue with media on two internal gateways

Michael Scheidell michael.scheidell at secnap.com
Thu Aug 26 15:18:31 PDT 2010

pretend I am stupid (this is my 6th phone system, 4th VOIP based) still
trying to find my way around:
Freeswitch is BY FAR, the most feature rich of anything I have ever seen.

(and if natting worked, would it get the REAL public address of
204.89.241.151? for outbound?
some background, this is the freeswitch. package (not the NEW one on
your web site with fusionpbx) but the one that you can install on pfsense.
yes, the WAN address is 204.89.241.135.  I assume some process is doing
an outbound call to something to try to find the public ip.
But still for calls from an internal freeswich, to an internal sip switch.

internal.xml and xml was this: was this:
   -->
<param name="ext-rtp-ip" value="auto-nat"/>
<param name="ext-sip-ip" value="auto-nat"/>

are you saying: (what, ?)

   -->

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
o: 561-999-5000
 > *| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation

    * Certified SNORT Integrator
    * Best in Email Security,2010: Network Products Guide
    * King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008