[Freeswitch-users] How could install PHP ESL?

Jean-Yves F. Barbier 12ukwn at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 04:54:52 PDT 2010

On Wed, 25 Aug 2010 07:12:18 +0600, Nyamul Hassan <mnhassan at usa.net> wrote:

Thank Hassan, I also think that the best solt; but shall I post the genuine
output (without relocating ../src/include/*h into esl/php and tweaking
them) that caused a lot of error because apparently they weren't found by
the compiler, or my tweaked version output?

--
30 day money back guarantee minus shipping, 10% restocking charge, and 7%
cancellation charge.