[Freeswitch-users] Platform requrest (DragonflyBSD) for the Jira issue management system

Vincent Stemen vince.freeswitch at hightek.org
Wed Aug 25 23:45:08 PDT 2010

On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 02:04:25PM -0400, Michael Jerris wrote:

> On Aug 22, 2010, at 11:41 AM, Vincent Stemen wrote:
>
> > On Sat, Aug 21, 2010 at 05:45:47PM -0500, Brian West wrote:
> >> Vince,
> >> 	I see no value in adding it... but I added it anyway...
> >
> > I appreciate it.  May I ask why you do not see any value in it though?
> > If you prefer to encompass all the BSD's into one platform option, I
> > would suggest changing the "FreeBSD/gcc" option to "BSD/gcc".
>
> It can't be the same classification.  The reason it didn't build in
> the past was due to dragonfly specific issues.  There is no issue
> having it in the list if there are active community members providing
> patches to fix these issues.  Are you able to volunteer to provide
> patches for all dragonfly specific issues?
>
> Mike

I can volunteer to provide patches for issues that I am capable of
fixing.  I don't know if I can guarantee that I can provide patches for
*all* dragonfly issues :-).

BTW, I do have it running on dragonfly and it has been working great.
With just a couple of phone adapters.  No heavy load.  We have
completely switched over from asterisk.

I do have one small patch to bootstrap.sh, so far, that I have been
meaning to provide.  I will try to get a change to create a jira issue
sometime in the next few of days for it.

Vince